3 Items To-Do a Day
An easy way to fill your Daily To-Do List is to have only 3 items. You will stand a better chance of actually completing your To-Do List when there are only 3 items on it. It might sound like something your mother would tell you, but she was right.
Create Your To-Do List:
- List your 3 top to-do items for the day.
- Leave this someplace you can see.
- Add notes as you move throughout the day.
Why Create a To-Do List:
- Use your To-Do List as a guide for your daily tasks.
- Reduce stress by prioritizing [always do the most difficult tasks during the time of day you have the most energy].
- Add images, sketches, and notes to create more meaning for your list.
How to Use Your To-Do List:
- Create your To-Do List the night before.
- Do not be afraid to modify your list.
- Cross off items and celebrate their completion.
It really is a simple habit that will help you gain more momentum to getting things done. Follow these easy tips and be sure to stop back to read more productivity tips.
What 3 items are on your To-Do List today?